Reviews for "Poltergifts"

Hello????

Is your game like somewhat....GLITCHED maybe??? So,a fighting game maker decides to take on the sportish side of making games and decides to make a boring bowling game...uhh yeah! Like hell. The ball is so unresponsive to my controls,so it is totally impossible to reach the 1500 medal! Besides that,there is an issue with some of the upgrade medals which I was not rewarded with. And I found out to my displeasure that the punch is not upgraded when playing Time Attack mode. In Time mode your punch is as weak as in te beginning of the story mode. That aside I was barely able to withstand their onslaught for 1 minute let alone several minutes! This is a joke beyond compare. I found myself numerous times with 1 weapon and like 10 enemies which you cannot hold back anymore in their bloodthirst! And it takes too long to accomplish Story mode,it is dumb and mindless clicking and destroying of your mouse,sorry the game just gets tedious and utterly boring. For what I had over 9600 $ only at 3 AM night,and for what the onslaught became ridiculously hard,it would have been a nice addition to provide us with more military arsenal and traps just like in ''Home alone'' or the sequel ''Home alone: Lost in New York''. This would have been a major twist to this game to really make it like in the movie with ingenious traps and stuff! Sadly this game doesn't reach any expectations which a casual fun game should accomplish. This game is far from being fun.

Awesome!

Great game in every aspect. Few games are like that :D
I'm saddened that I got the immortal achieve only to die the very next wave lol >.>
Can't wait for your multiplater game :P

Nice and scary game.

really smart with the gifts whether which one is a real present or which one is a monster inside. I really find the teddy bear deaths really scary as hell. Keep up the good and scary work on your upcoming games.

damn right!

This is a great game! The details and graphics are awesome and the game is challening and fun. First thing I learned about this game is...you will die. At some point or another, it will happen. But that's ok, cause I enjoy a good challenge. The only weapon that I find completly useless is the water gun. The pump action reloading, while fun to watch, is a down right bitch while fending off the damned. Other than the super soaker thingy, this game is perfect.

Fun, but...

Way too luck based and way too difficult. At wave 4 I went up against 10 enemies with only 2 weapons.