Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Poltergifts"

Response to Devil Trainer

I just got 1630, its possible, but very tough. You need luck mostly. This is a great game, I must get all the medals... deathmas, dark time, and hell time are all I need..
You did a great job on this game man keep up the good work.

Pretty good, but a 2 flaws.

The first thing is the lack of the pause button, which I know a lot of people have complained about.
The second thing is the Bowling Mode. It's nigh impossible to get 1500 points (my personal record while writing this is 1490; And that's happened TWICE!)
Also, unlike popular belief, it IS possible to mute out the sound and/or music. In the upper right corner of the screen, there's 3 buttons. Press those to mute/start sound or music as well as toggle quality.
Other than those things, I think it's a pretty good game but the biggest flaw, as I personally think, is the lack of the pause button. More often than not, I have to pray that the enemies will stop showing up if I have to leave for the bathroom or something.

JUST TWO THINGS

there is not pause buttom and u cant pause the music its not bad and boring music but sometimes i want to hear mine. good game and creative i like the intro voice its pretty cool 5/5

pretty cool idea

pretty cool game. I like it. Unique storyline, too.

Fun

If only there was a pause button for time mode.