Reviews for "Nuclearoids"

I am the winner

I loved the easy going flow of the game. When I continually failed I did not get frustrated, and I never wanted to stop. The colors were really cool and mesmerizing as well.

Very addicting

Nicely done. Not only are the chains fun to set up, but they are just as fun to watch. I like the different types of particles available to use. Very nice syncing the music the tone of some of the explosions with the music. What is the music, anyway? Very cool game!

Yay!

It's like atomic billiards!

VERY NICE!!!

I highly enjoyed this game, the sounds, music, and colors blended nicely imo. The only problem I had with the game was the game-play itself. The randomness made it hard to stratigize on where to start the chain reactions. Other than that, it was highly fascinating. If you make another...make it longer ;)

fun..

game is fun and addictive not much skill (albeit some is required) (that or a lot of fucking time clicking like a douche) but mostly random generated levels means you cant go about it as strategically as id like but i beat it and its as i said fun