Reviews for "Nuclearoids"

Phew, thank god, it has an end level! Please do not make a sequel with an endless mode, otherwise I would be literally starving in front of this. Spend hours with this. Totally addicting gameplay, awesome colorful visuals and satisfying sounds. Although the music track is enjoyable first, it gets a bit repetitive. Maybe it should change to a more easy listening theme.

Addictive and colorful, it's like getting high without the drug ( which between you and me I hate drugs) but this game is pretty fun and good for stoner's which I don't do once again. And if someone thinks drugs are good, you are clearly wasting your time trying to work on a computer for your brains have just flew out the window. Another words your brain cells are damaged or gone.

I have only one complaint.

The game ended.

triiiiiiiiippppy and fun :)

fresh take on the chain reaction style, very nice :)

Wow

Now that was a fun Chain Reaction game.
Seemed a little random, but still amazingly fun.