Reviews for "Nuclearoids"

cool

music was good and the game play though repetitive was interesting and challenging art style was nice aswell

It's like a Rave

Really fun with exploding neon colors. I was hoping for it to be a little longer, but there is always room for a sequel.

Great game.

Amazing game

How the hell can people say there is no strategy to this?

And just because of the randomness of each level you can't use this 'sweet spot' like other games have, here you have to know each effect and bounce and charge time exactly to make a level work, or try 1000 times with your 'sweet spot' you apparently want so bad...

.....

theres somehing i've learned......Almost always theres a single damn nucleariod that taunts you =-=

Far is I know it's pretty much trial and error unless theres some kind of hidden stradegy >.>

Just another chain reaction game

Nothing really new here. Clusters and black holes were fun, and added a little extra to the game, but when it came down to it, I thought it was just another chain reaction game. The first few levels are always fun - "Ooh look at all those colors! Explosions! Neat!" And then you get into the harder levels, and the fun factor diminishes as you retry levels over and over, hoping maybe this time I'll get lucky and pass the level. No? Come on! There's only two left! And they're RIGHT next to each other!