For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Nuclearoids"

Not the most amazing game in the world...

But the music and sounds were an excellent choice -- graphics too.

Needs Refinement

Reaction game typical.

However some of the elements need tweeking. This game makes you believe there is strategy but relies on luck in most cases. Leftover elements, the final tiny small orb that refuses to blow up, ect.

Random placement on the board re enforces that this game is mostly luck when it comes to explosions. The pieces seem to be unbalanced in terms of "explodability"

Great Colors

The colors in this game make up for just about everything else.

Not too good

Average chain reaction game, with average animation and music.

Nothing new or important. 2/5

Boring

This is a yet another clone of countless other chain reaction games, there wasn't really any challenge and yet while playing through it I found myself entirely frustrated on certain levels. Just clicking the screen at a random location several times could get you through the game.