For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Nuclearoids"

2 thumbs up

i think its the best game i played all month actually

Nice.

The concept was'n't too new, but the game was still fun, and the music seemed to go really well with it.
The game progressively harder, but was never so hard that it caused you to give up.
The best bit about this was the sound each ball made. Occasionally they exploded in time with the music, which was really cool.

After playing this for too long though I started seeing multi-coloured spots everywhere I looked. Made me feel like I was on acid or something.

Very Pretty

I love the colors, and the music made me smile. While some of the levels are very challenging, there's really no strategy involved.

amazing!

out of all the chain reaction games i have played, this one is by far my favorite.

Awesome.

The music is awesome. The games syncs with the game perfectly. The coulours are meszmerizing and because of that even if you lose you dont become frustrated. I also loved the last song for when you win. Would it be possible to tell me the name of both.
5/5