Reviews for "Nuclearoids"

Not really.

The 6 rating I gave you was for the orginal idea, the colorful effects, and the unique powers, and the fact that the game worked.

You didn't get the last 4 points because it wasn't really much of a game for me. It seemed like a happy random click fest, most of it was based on luck. You clicked in what seemed like a good location, but many times you would fall short of a goal because one nucleroid was just slightly effected by a black hole, and missed another. The stratagy was lost because after you clicked once, you couldn't do anything to help aim. It's just not fun to try to beat a level 40 times because each time something different screws you up.

I agree with Connor53

But I also think that there should be more levels and more challenging levels because it wasn't very hard but it was still a very fun game.

Awesome

Great game with great graphics. You should make another but with more types of balls.

Excellent

10/10 It's like a commercial for LSD.

Addicting

The "blow up all the black holes" level was harder than the actual final level