For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Little Cannon"

Teased me

The first few levels are really easy, and it teased me into thinking that this would be an easy beat... but I was far from correct. I enjoyed the challenge though!

I also like the additional things you can unlock for beating the game =)

@db1416

None of the levels on this game are impossible to complete, you just need to think about how to complete them.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO BEAT MINE!!!

Called: Dare to Beat
ID: 21564
By: fatloot

I don't think anyone's beaten it.

Good Luck! :D

Fun game, I like the fact that you can create your own levels and play them, aswll as other people's level. :D

Here is my level --> 132570
Everything is possible in this level, even the extra ball in the far right corner. Just remember, force is not everything!

Physics win.

This was a lot harder than I though it would be. I've lost count as to how many times I have hit the Restart button. It's pretty addicting. Great music as well.

I like the idea of allowing others to create their own levels and playing them. I may get around to creating my own at some point as well.

Good game!