Reviews for "Little Cannon"

Enjoyable time waster

Like others have stated, the game starts off as an easy win... but as you progress you find yourself really trying to get gold/silver stars on every level. Levels 18 and 19 really had me stumped for a while, but I finally made it all the way to 20. Very fun little game.

"hard and challenging"

i `ve beaten every lvl in one try except lvl 17 witch i needed atleast 50 trys, nice game

very nice game

It was epic

Heres My Code

48998 INJOY IT PEOPLE

It's pretty good!

I enjoyed it, except a few levels were (are) confusing. I'm figuring them out though, and it's a great puzzle! Nice job!

Oh, and fatloot, I don't know if anyone else has beaten your level, but I did. I even had to take the screenshot of it just because it was that hard! Thanks for the challenge. =D

And just a comment on the "BTW" portion--that is slightly offensive because it reminds me of a math teacher telling you that the extremely hard lesson you just learned is so easy that you should be able to take the test the next day.