Reviews for "Little Cannon"

Addicting - 8

This game is really addicting, fun but is a little hard.

Not perfect, but good.

It's a good game, with good physics, sharp graphics, and nice challenging challenges. What more does a game need.

Well... Maybe some sort of strength meter for firing the cannon for more precision and accuracy would be nice. As is, it takes awhile to get used to the controls and the feel for it. At times, it seems you need a lot of luck for some of the challenges, and not just skill to beat them.

Also, while the physics are good, there are spots where the physics become a little wonky. It can be very annoying on certain levels. On level 6 I found it to be very annoying when trying to get all the stars. The ball/s would strangely lose forward momentum, and hang in one spot, going up and down, never-ending, between the 2 blue bars. Very aggravating when that happened, and I would have to restart the level over again - often.

Anyways, good game. Medals worked perfectly in it to, which is really nice considering how many games have problems with them.

I enjoy these types of games, but...

There is just a bit too much luck involved in this game. You can shoot hundreds of times a level just to get it into some of the more difficult baskets. This is due to (in my opinion) the inability to exactly choose the strength of the shot. If you allow the play to choose, rather than a automatic up/down of the strength it would greatly enhance gameplay. Other cannon games allow this type of player strength adjustment by using how far the pointer is away from the cannon to adjust strength.

Other than that it is a well done game that I really liked playing!

knugen responds:

Couldn't agree more. What caused me to go with this system rather than the one you mentioned is that it doesn't always work well if the cannon is close to the edge of the screen, but perhaps it would've been worth that sacrifice.

Not bad.

As you progressed it got near impossible.
Got stuck, but if i could figure it out i'd enjoy it more.
not a bad game overall.

It good, now editor test mode was bugged, no menu in the bottom