Reviews for "Little Cannon"

kindof boring

a little on the boring side, then again it could be me suffering from my seizure symptoms lol either way a good game, GREAT JOB!!'

Entertaining

Nice game, kept me entertained for quite a while there, great work!

Very good!

I thought the game was very well put together. I didn't think it was nearly impossible as some people have implied on here. I've already gotten the all-silver medal and a couple of gold medals, and all together I have 6 achievements on the game. Yes, it is hard, but it's a good kind of hard, the kind that keeps you wanting to play it over and over again until you beat your old score. =)

Overall, I thought this game was very fun and put together. Good job!

It's pretty good!

I enjoyed it, except a few levels were (are) confusing. I'm figuring them out though, and it's a great puzzle! Nice job!

Oh, and fatloot, I don't know if anyone else has beaten your level, but I did. I even had to take the screenshot of it just because it was that hard! Thanks for the challenge. =D

And just a comment on the "BTW" portion--that is slightly offensive because it reminds me of a math teacher telling you that the extremely hard lesson you just learned is so easy that you should be able to take the test the next day.

I like it~

It's fun and I like how it has achievements and a custom level creator.
Try mine: 50247 ^^