Reviews for "Little Cannon"

too bad

all i see is crying. judging by levels with liking are the easy ones. grow a pair and practice. i've already gotten through all these and the normal levels. use your brains and mix your approach up. figure out the 'key' and use it.

nice game, its got medals, its addictive, and we get to make our own levels? that's pretty rare on here. excellent work!
5/5 10/10

Sweet

It's a really addicting solid game. The physics are pretty solid and everything just works. User generated levels were a great idea.

:EASY MEDALS:

And for medal nuts. To get Critic and Addicted just make a new tab click a user generated level on the levels section next to medals and pick a level on that tab. See the ID For the level and put that id in your other tab in the main menu from level select. As if you just click the levels above everything resets and for these medals you have to do it in one shot.

Another easy medal is playing level 2 and getting every star with one shot its surprisingly really easy just be patient as it will most likely take a couple of tries.

FInish all tutorial levels.

Fire 250 balls.

And create level.

decent

cool game for what it is, a point aim and shoot.Good for when your bored, or have nothing else to do.

Great game but...

I didn't get the "SPRAYER" and "GOLD MEDALIST" medals first time so I had to manipulate the sol-file in order to get them without reseting the game. I would really appreciate if this game had a way to send missing medals again.

knugen responds:

Wayy ahead of you ;) Author's comment: "If you unlock "Sprayer" or "Bronze/Silver/Gold medalist" but they doesn't show up in your profile try typing in "resendmedals" at the main menu."

Try mine! :D 136943