Reviews for "The Annoying Little Game"

It is annoying.

Haha. Great job guys, I really busted my balls trying to beat this game, it was actually very annoying trying to get past all the traps. The traps were very creative and fun to avoid. I also found that whenever you died, that the guy who says "Awww, etc", his chin is drawn to look like balls, is that supposed to mock you whenever you die? Anyways, it was still pretty fun and I enjoyed trying to make it to the end of this game. The one problem that occurred was that when I did die 37 times, I didn't get the medal. Who cares about the medals though? This game is still great with it's annoying ass traps, quick thinking spots and areas which trick you into thinking your safe.

Great job, keep up the good work!

~Makaga

A poorly run game.

I swear this is the worst game I have ever played, yet for some strange reason I couldn't stop playing this game. For starters, it ran slowly. If the character moved, it would move/ react slowly, and when you died the death screen would take to long to transition back to the game. The music was very repetitive and got annoying. There needs to be a music toggle button to turn off the music. I'm going to give this game a 3 because it was a good idea and with a little maintenance it could become a very good game.

Fun

Reminds me of I wanna be the guy.

liked it

it's really annoying, but that's the meaning of the game. so good job!

It's nice :)

Though the dude's face looks... well, retarded...
Some of the traps were too obvious, but maybe it's just me jumping too much :P