Reviews for "The Annoying Little Game"

Too many glitches

I like the surprise factor that this game gives, but's it has too many glitches. There's some plataforms where I pass through and the "elevator" is sometimes missing.

Brutal!

Actually, this is a really annoying game. While playing it I really wanted to go play something else... but it has medals, so I preserved. Part of the problem was the "inertia" of the character made control frustrating. Also, while some things were genuinely funny (LOL - beware of the chickin!), because everything seemed to be attempting to be humorous (often sarcastic or taunting), I was often "meh - a sandworm, how droll". And then I couldn't work out how to drop the bomb! It's like being offered candy, and ending up with sawdust :( C'mon, I have an "e" key that surely can do more than just move rocks!

Hint to those stuck at the safe bridge: if you're running forward all the time, how will you notice when the awesum wheel of deth actually triggers? Most of the game can be completed without deaths by going slow, having first memorising where the hidden traps are... except for for that damned cave of blades! ARGH!

GOD DAMNIT!!!

WHY!? O WHY DO I KEEP DYING!?!?!?

Sigh

got kinda bored and read the other comments so..

glitch

the trap after the perfectly safe spot, if you move to the left after falling through the ground you end up back in the cave