Reviews for "Lady Noir"

Not a full 10. A good 8 will do.

The first part sucked. I was about to rate stop the movie altogether, but I remembered the description said 4 stories, so I was waiting for it to happen. Even though the animation needs tons of work, it as a nice twist story-wise.

The second part was amazing. I loved the animation and the way you gave her the persona of a ruthless animal. I think this helped set the standard for her character during this collab. Wonderful work.

The third part.....dude, when you play Floyd you just win. So thanks for showing us your dapper side with this bit. Even though all the male faces were basically the same, the whole thing still gave me the sense that I was watching some British crime movie....Layercake, Two Guns...yes, I enjoyed those. So thanks for the memories.

The fourth part is a pure female version of Josh Hartnett's character from Sin City; the assassin. lol My complaint about this bit was that the proportions were wrong, namely her legs. One of them was just too fat for a back shot.

Anyway good show! 8/10 because once you get over the first bit, it does become enjoyable to watch.

Thanks!

Very well done collab

It would have been at least a 9/10 if you removed the first part. The other parts were fantastic!

Overall, Good stuff

Nice job everybody! Each one had a few flaws here and there, but the one thing I think they all did well was the storytelling. Keep up the good work! (And it never hurts to spell check stuff)

i'm diggin the audio

only for the first clip, credits, and the title screen

lol

the wanted portrait caught my eye since her head fit perfectly on it nice animation though c: