Reviews for "Planet Noevo"

good but can't restart a game

good game, but the thing that is getting me is that...I played and then got to the worm boss and want to re-play to make my guy better equiped but no matter what I do it countines the same game.......LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! and for that I give it a 1

pre-ey noicely chalie

noice game brotha lynch hungo

Nice game

I played this alot awile back, and never found it again because i thought it was planet nova. But a couple times when i spawned *only in story* there were about 20 alien worms waiting to kill me, so i had a few "short games". Also the hunger goes down WAY to slow. There should be thirst which would drop like that, and then hunger you would die of in 2 1/2 days.

awsome

aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssss ssssssoooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm meeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's pretty good.

This game is pretty good. There are a couple reasons it lost points. First, it was awefully repetative. There were only three regular enemy types, and other than at night when you returned to your ship, you really didn't have to fire your weapon much. Second, the boss was very difficult. Not that there's anything wrong with a difficult boss, but the giant worm was ridiculous. The first few days of the game, I was primarily concerned with upgrading my ship, not realizing that I myself would have to go out and fight a boss at the end. This forced me to die repeatadly while attempting to collect resources to upgrade my guy. The third and final reason this game lost points was because a lot of the important factors of the game were not well explained, if they were explained at all. I had no idea why my guy was moving ridiculously slow, even though he had over 30 speed. I then looked down and realized that it was my energy. Also, I never fully realized what would happen if you didn't feed him ever. All in all, it was a very entertaining game and, despite it's few flaws, worthy of a high score.