Reviews for "Planet Noevo"

Turret fail.

I survived by scavenging for materials to upgrade my bunker, only defense against the night. On the day I was to be rescued, a giant worm burst from the ground and my valiant turret... ignored it in favor of the little bugs scurrying around? WTF? Massive fail. If you want it to be possible to never upgrade you equipment at all, please make it so that they don't then have to spend a ludicrous amount of time scavenging the far edges of the map and running from little bug in order to kill the boss who is ignored by all the defenses you built up until then.

Quite Enjoyable

I didn't waste my time on intermediary upgrades, just went straight for 2nd best turret, then best base. I didn't bother at all with armor, and only fabricated a weapon at the very end. Was a little surprised my turret didn't attack the giant wurm, but nothing a little rocket launcher couldn't take care of with a little dodging in and out of base.

All in all, I enjoyed it!

>>>>>.<<<<<<<

finally...finished...

Not perfect, but not horrible.

I thought it was a fun game that kept me occupied for quite some time. But like others are saying, it seems to leap up in difficulty too much near the end. Once I got to the worm, I figured I'd try to stay alive, and upgrade everything. I got to the point where I had the best helmet, the best armor, the regular rocket launcher, with both my speed and armor maxed out. The little bugs were faster than me, and beating the crap out of me. I think that's just a little off. not to mention the fact that you constantly have 4 or 5 of them on you at once. Good game, but just gets a little too bad in the end.

abso-fucking-lutely awesome

This game kicks ass! i couldn't stop playing it! Really good work. My only complaint is, that it's too short!