Reviews for "Loondon"

More story than game

There wasn't much to do in this game, was there? It was more like an interactive movie I guess. I can't help but wish that there had been a little more to it besides clicking things and one very simple puzzle though.

Anyway, the story was good. It was kind of tragic and mysterious, but it made me think a lot...it seems like there should be some sort of a sequel or follow up! but please if you ever decide to do that, add a little more to the gameplay :3

The art was the best part of the game, it was very stylish and surreal.

Excellent

This is more of an interactive story than a straightforward game, but it is so gorgeous and compelling that you won't mind the very limited interaction you have with the game world. The graphics are incredible, probably some of the best I've ever seen in a flash game. Every scene is immaculately designed and though the game takes you to several very different locales, they all fit in with the atmosphere of the story. The sound is mostly limited to the soundtrack music, but it's well composed and furthers the macabre feeling that prevails throughout. The story is touching and you can't help but feel for its protagonist. You don't want to miss out on this.

So Sad!

What a wonderful story of compassion and selflessness! Amazing graphics as well!

Amazing

I honestly thought I was going to cry during the end, this is beautiful. I loved playing every second of it. Poor Jonah, an angel not meant for this world

thats all