Reviews for "EON"

Glitchy kinda ruins it.

I'd love to enjoy this game, but sometimes I place a gravity well and it has 0 effect at all.

Eh.

Level 3 and I'm frustrated and unsure what to do. Your learning curve is too sharp. Also, there's no restart button, so it takes a while to restart a level when you fail.

Meh.

I have to agree with everything SeeD419 said. I have no idea how I'm supposed to get past level two. And--I'm not going to spend all night trying to figure it out. If there isn't adequate documentation, I'm going to give it a low score and move on.

I play games for fun. I play games to relax. Trying to figure out what the heck I'm even supposed to be doing and how to accomplish it is neither fun nor relaxing. If I'm just not skilled, that's fine. This, right here, isn't a case of that. It's a case of inadequate documentation, so I'm not going to waste my time trying to figure out things that, by all rights, should be in the instructions.

It seems like a good game. As SeeD419 also said, over all it seems great. But the lack of proper documentation is the killer.

100% medal requires a one-sitting full perfect playthrough (apparently, no restarting either) to be achieved.

You have been warned.

I mean, I enjoy puzzle games. "Guess the one pixel you need to put this gravity well in with zero room for error" games? Not so much. Good music, though