Reviews for "EON"

Grear logic game

This game is so relaxing. Music is great and it fits in to type of game.
Art perfectly macht to the game.
This is great Logic game.

Very addictive!

Simple and great fun!

P.s. Please make a higher resolution screen saver using the particles and wells! It would be great!

this game is NOT impossible

I got really far in this game, but i had to get off the pc so i couldn't finish it xD Lol. I love this game. All you have to have it patience, and good thinking skills. Amazing game :]

And I say W0W

Amazing! Incredible! Unbelievable! UBER!
Great achievement!
The visuals can be great once you've finished each level. As a puzzle, it's great too! Although you can opt for several tries until you get the right combination, if you don't play randomly, it's amazing. Good job.

Brain cycling!

This is challenging, yet fun at the same time. When I reach a part I have difficulty in solving, I don't feel the frustration that usually comes with it.

I personally enjoy how unorthodox our methods can get when we try to align things up.