Reviews for "EON"

Clone

of Auditorium. Though, your game is atmospheric and has nice graphics and space musuc and free - so it`s ok) maybe even poetic

nice game - but reacts too slowly

nice game - but the sequences betwen the game and the intro loading sequences are too slow

they break up the gameplay for too long consider how simple the gameplay is.

oh what!!

nice game dude..but i think i saw this game already..

well, its interesting...

i dont wanna give this a really low score, but the reason it lost 3 points is because the rings dont stay filled...

i cant even get past the second level because of this... i fill one ring, then try filling the other, but by time it gets filled, the other one is empty...

i tried experimenting a little, but nothing seems to work... anyone who did get past it... i dunno what the hell you did, but you must've hacked the game... or something.

well, the first level was fun, i guess... im sure you did decent work on this though, so i wont give it a crappy score... but i cant get anywhere in it, maybe you should make it so the rings dont empty out... if they empty, whats the whole point of "capturing" the gases to begin with?

seriously, its like trying to fill a bucket with water to put out a fire, but the fire is a mile away and the bucket has a hole in it...

Cool

Visually, this is a pretty cool game visually. The sort of patterns that can be created with the right placement of gravity wells can be very attractive and enjoyable to look at. That was my major interest in the game.

Personally though I've never been huge on games about getting object x from point a to point b. It can be fun if the challenge is there, but for this game it's just a matter of tweaking objects till the right combination is reached, which for me personally isn't quite immersive enough for my preferences. I'd almost think it'd be better if you eliminate the puzzle aspect of the game, and make this into a sort of "make your own visualizer" program, as this would go well with just about any type of music. Although I suppose there are several other people who do enjoy the puzzle aspect of this game.

Overall great concept, great visuals, and good choice of music. It's not enough to keep me interested, but still quite good.