Reviews for "FlxAdventure"

Pretty good game

A really well put-together game! I do believe I'll be adding this to my favorites. There's a glitch in level 3 though, I'm able to walk on the water on the southern river and walk all the way off of the map. Just thought I'd let you know.

SeiferTim2 responds:

uh-oh, I'll have to look at that...

Or did you just enter the Jebus code? ;)

Has a nice LOZ feel to it

The overhead view, old school NES graphics, and battle system are very well thought out. I also like the costume changes when he levels up, and the weapon, shield, and health upgrades.

One minor problem that I found is that the map doesn't scroll fast enough to keep pace w/ my chara when I'm moving in only one direction, so I often get in fights I don't want to get in or accidentally pick up the red things when my health bar is full b/c I can't see much of the screen ahead of me.

Otherwise this is excellent work, looking forwards to playing this a lot when I don't feel like studying :)

Its a nice game...

...but it could really use a save feature.

SeiferTim2 responds:

Yes. I was torn over putting one in or not. I decided against it - mostly because of the impending deadline (1/10) and the fact that I have other projects I need to focus on... :)

ACE 5/5

keep up the good work with bringing back the good memories!