Reviews for "FlxAdventure"

Great! (needs some improvement though)

I am a huge fan of the RPG catagory and this felt like zelda. Although not quite as good I liked having to back track to find the powerups (although it became tedious at the last level). One thing to make this feel more realistic is to change the shop owners for each level. The first could be human, the second skelaton, the third mummy, and the forth a fire dude thingy. ( it doesnt make much sense Why a human would go all the down to hell to sell things. especially seeing that those things are 250 coins A PEICE!) also another thing would be to give more variaty to your character. like a character creation part in the beginning. I would also like to be able to buy swords armor and sheilds. (the things you wear not poweups. I thought the levels were the perfect size, but the difficulty needs adjusted. I beat the final boss in 2 hits!!!!! Even though it has its problems it is a very decent game (if not Exceptional).

fun... but i got bored

Its a really fun game but try being a little more creative with levels and stores.

I won!!!

It was long, and I died a few times,
but in the end, it was
EPIC!!
I went up to the Fiend-Kraken, then BAM!
I win!

i feel like a treasure hunter... at the beach

good idea, but i felt like i was just sweeping through th efog to find random coins, and only looking for enemies that werent a ghost or a skeleton...

It's alright...

But it's awfully quiet.
Also, the levels are a bit too big, and the camera's a little far out, don't you think?
The fog's a nice touch, though.