For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "FlxAdventure"

Yo!

Sorry for the orthographe, i'm not english.

i play to your game until the end, 0 death, and i have a few tips.

-Make the monsters harder, i literally one shot every bosses.

-maybe stop placing the orbs (or XP, dunno) after the level three, they became useless, or replace it by something else.

-make maybe some "potion" that we can drop, and the effect would not be see

- a little text after the bosses would be cool then juste YOU WIN, :3

-maybe more animations for the bosses, that just look like moving statues

-maybe saving spots could be useful

- achievements, medals! it would be cool!

Anyway, i enjoyed your game, Four stars for ya buddy

needs saving data and music.
like it

Extremely fun and addicting, all it needs is a little music!

A very decent game, but it has some concerning flaws you may want to address should you make a second one of these:
1. No Sound at all, no offense but no sound = problems
2. No save system for continues, the game is almost impossible to get through in one sitting, NO SAVE POINTS?! GAH!
3. Level up limitations and weak bosses, I used a reckless strike on the final boss, ONE HIT K.O. The bosses should probably have more health than the regular monsters
4. No Achievements?! It's good if your bored, but no points earned? Uh-oh.
But other than those little problems, it's actually a pretty darn good game.
I hope to see this critique taken into consideration should you decide to make a second chapter of this series(?)
-UltimateKingofEvil

Great game, I was sorry when it ended...there should be more clarification to what "leveling" does aside from changing your color scheme, since it seems to do nothing for your stats.

What does "function Function() [ ] Deaths" mean?