Reviews for "FlxAdventure"

not bad

game's concept was very fun. battle system and all was original and the lighting system was fun to get. but there are a few problems. is it an rpg? because it doesn't really play like one, sure there are upgrades but the game had almost no fighting concept. you just tape on your arrow keys. and i don't know if it is a bug but when i went in a dungeon down the stairs it wouldn't let me back out. so all that money i was saving up for at the shop was worthless since the game throws way too much food at you. if you remade it not using flixel i think you would have one of newgrounds greatest games ever on here...

SeiferTim2 responds:

Thanks - it was made for a competition, and I had a deadline, or I would have made you be able to go back upstairs. It's not really meant to be an RPG exactly, more like an Adventure game.

Not sure why not making it in Flixel would make a difference - Flixel is just meant to be a framework, it wouldn't affect the gameplay, style, or design...

good, but...

this game has a problem. in one of the dungeon areas i was able to walk over water and out of the boundaries of the map...

other than that this game is waaaay too easy, though maybe i didn't get to the hard part.

other than these flaws, it's a great little dungeon crawler. maybe a minimap or something?

bothersome

the only thing that bithers me is there is no music and there is no ending sorry but its silly to go through all that for nothing

LOL!

Good game XD , lol is Easy but addictive

Wow

Amazing! Truly a great moment in Pixel Game History.

This was a near perfect Pixel game! The only tings I would recomend are as follows:

Music or some sound
Save stations or something
Higher level armor upgrades

These small things will greatly improve this already outstanding game!

Thank you very much!