Reviews for "FlxAdventure"

it should be remade

please make a second one with more features, like saving, and a story and this will be an awesome game!

No save system

No save system - this kills the game.

Summary after Victory.

Was 10/10 until I hit the end of the game.

Killed pretty much everything on every map.

Finished off the final boss in 1 hit. (Little anticlimactic.)
A YOU WIN sign. Huh. (-1)

So, I thought, At least I can restart and play again. I hit reset, and am dumped into level 4 with only the starting equipment, rendering all future plays untenable. (-1)

Aside from that: A very fun game. Gameplay simple to pick up on. Could do with some sound, and some semblace of story and sense of award. Felt nothing for winning, which detracts from the victory immensely.

Decent work.

Hmmmmm

Maybe you should have given these guys the credit for whatever you seem to have used :c

SeiferTim2 responds:

Please see the response to the above post.
To Reiterate - Realm of the Mad God is using the same assets that I chose to use, along with several other games for a competition. Neither of us actually made any of the sprites, as the competition rules expressly forbade doing so.

Is okay

It was alright, gameplay was simple fighting was easy, but also this game was kind of boring, there was no music in this game, or sound effects, it makes it less entertaining when it doesn't have those features. monsters really wern't that difficult to kill. so there really was no challenge.