For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "FlxAdventure"

boooring, but could do better.

Incredibly long and easy, I gave you 4 because I think this game would be really good if you made the monsters a little stronger, the power ups fewer, and the maps a LOT smaller. (The ability to go back to previous levels would be nice too.)

That was great!

Only thing I would like to see more out of this is new weapons instead of upgrades, or maybe even having them co-exist. I would definitely play this game again! Nice work.

WAY too easy...

i killed everything except the final boss in one hit, and that only took 3. there's an absurd amount of food everywhere and loads of powerups. a bit more of a challenge would be nice.

still, it was a fun game and i enjoyed the level designs very much, it was great!

Awesome

Incredibly original, well functioning and fun. Love the fog of war stuff. This is incredibly inspiring.

awesomegame

this game is great but the no saving thing is a downer...