For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "FlxAdventure"

Stolen Sprites.

Most of the sprites used for this game are taken from another game. On top of that, the gameplay is boring and tedious. Add some kind of music and use YOUR OWN sprites.

SeiferTim2 responds:

None of the art is 'stolen' the other games obtained their sprites from the same source I did: part of a contest on TIGSource.

Okay.

Boring...

you win?

nice game but.. you win seriously 1 hour beating random monsters and no ending ._.

It was like playing a bad Atari era adventure game

There was no music and no explanation on how the battle system worked. Not that you needed it though, because there were so many attack and defense up items that you could defeat a "boss" in a single hit. Yet at the same time you would be sloshing your way through a sea of regular enemies that still took at least 3 hits to kill. This game was tedium.

But I give credit for trying.

Bugzor!

I has a bug-ish. I don't really know how the editor works but:
In level 3, the water isn't solid, you can walk right through into nothingness.
Too easy, but nostalgic, music'd have been nice.