Reviews for "Dick Neck: Origins"

...

This flash deserves a 10/10, if anyone disagrees with me then they can suck DrForemans Dick Neck for all i care.

Phobotech responds:

lol...or at least give him a hickey. It's the same thing.

Ah Newgrounds' Legend of Dick Neck

The opening was incredibly cinematic, with a great trailer that led up to this movie. The voices aside from the narrator's were a little bit vague, and you could see that the trailer was taken from the first half of the movie, which was a bit disappointing.

The movie itself felt like a bigger trailer building up to a sequel of Dick Neck. The stoyline was pretty good, considering it nailed every aspect of Dick Neck's origin with little to no controversy of how semen lodged in Dr. Foreman's throat contained phallic tissue that fused with his neck from the school's mascot, tactical nuke.

All in all, it was full of funny surprises, with a serious-sounding overtone, which made it unique and a great addition to the NG archives. By the way, nice job advertising the hell out of it, Poozy.

Phobotech responds:

This is a very helpful review, thank you!

I can see your point about how this could be seen as a giant trailer to a Dick Neck: Sequel...

...and the more and more I read these reviews, I feel kinda obligated to oblige.

However, I'm making it a point to do a few other projects in between Origins and whatever comes next...but you can count on a continuation.

Excellent observations, thanks again for the review!

About time

How long has this been in the works? Y'all are gonna continue with this, right? Just because the thread is locked, doesn't mean we got ourselves a new series. This was just awesome. It's more awesome than it is funny, but it's still funny.

5/5 & 10/10, I hope to see this continue. lmao

Phobotech responds:

Recall back to "The Beast Awakens" thread...in the twenty-something page, where I posted a pic of the preloader...Around then was when I started work on it.

Yeah, there will be a sequel, just not immediately.

Thanks for the review!

Amazing

Just too funny XD

Thanks!

That explains a lot...

But you forgot to mention the part where he went on a rampage and strangled everyone with his neck.

Phobotech responds:

Hey, it's the Origin Story; this is just the beginning!