Reviews for "Dick Neck: Origins"

Great execution

Usually bbs jokes fail hard on the flash portal but this one was well done and all around fun to watch.

You should probably add the link within the flash movie itself. Even if its at the end.

Phobotech responds:

I'm still unfathomably nooby with flash, though Luis. All that I've done so far has been self-taught (except 9volt taught me how to do fade ins/outs and movie clips.)

How do I do that?

I don't even know how to make a replay button... lol

i love you

i can't wait to see what you make next! :D :D :D

Phobotech responds:

D'You mean RORSCHACH'S END, viewable in the Portal today! Vote Five!

zomg

hahahah omfg! xD
i laughed my nads of :D
brilliant flash ~! :D
how did you even come up with the idea? x]

Phobotech responds:

In my Author's comments, visit that link!

(Delete any spaces in the web address to make it work.)

Wow

dude when I heard you were gonna make a flash about dick neck, i thought you were joking but you proved me wrong. the art and visuals were just epic, and I laughed my ass off at the part with the school mascot.
you my good sir are god.

Phobotech responds:

I'm not a God, cut that shit out.

POOZY's a God.

Regardless, I'm really glad you liked it, and happy I exceeded your expectations. Thanks!

The Beast Awakens

The artwork and animation are both quite superb, the voice acting is also quite superb, the sound was superb as well. However the story is where this flash really hits home. I for one love a good parody and this was fucking hilarious! It kind of sucks though that you gave us a cliffhanger ending, now you're gonna have to make another one and give us an epic fight scene. Overall the flash was enjoyable to watch, it made me laugh, and it actually kind of made me feel sorry for Dr. Foreman, but I got over it.

|| Good Points ||
*Outstandingly Hilarious!

|| Bad Points ||
*Cliffhanger Ending

Phobotech responds:

Ya feel remorse for DrForeman?

I'll be sure to play on that before the fight scene in the sequel. :D

Great review! Thanks very much!