Reviews for "SRM Transformers 4 Part 2"

Super

It can only be discribed by one word : SUPER! The caracters were well drawn and the story, kind of epic, but still funny to watch! Nice job on this!

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks :) I think the story sometimes gets a little big for it's own good, but I'm glad you still liked it. Thanks for the review!

R-o-b-o-t R-o-c-k

Much better than I was expecting, usually things like this are a bunch of awkward, cutesy in-jokes, but I thought it was pretty amusing. 'favorite part was Cliffjumper with Shockwave ("Can I look at 4Chan?" "NO!").

How did you get the background music from the 80's cartoon? I've been looking for mp3's of it everywhere, but I can't find it.

Battosai810 responds:

Glad I managed to defy your expectations. I try to keep a balance between series in-jokes for Transformers fans and plain, general humor. I think I struck a good balance with this one.

As for the music, I somehow managed to find a .rar file of Transformers music and sound effects after digging around online for a while. I've never been able to find it again, but I could email you a .zip of it if you'd like. Send me a PM later.

Glad you liked it!

it made me Roflmaowtfbbq.

An overall smooth flash. Decent animation, great comedy and voice acting was nice too. Keep on making these =) definitely something to look forward to.
5/5 10/10

@Author
About Cliffjumper, too bad he's dead =( cause you could prolly squeeze out more comedy out of him. i dunno, like, humor his revival or something.

I'm glad you liked it!
Cliffjumper may be dead, but remember that him and Spudbee are pretty much the exact same character. Besides, it's Transformers! Nobody's dead for long!

lol

itd be funny if in the afterlife SRM got a haircut

Battosai810 responds:

What an excellent suggestion. I think it would be even better if L's with eyes were giving him said haircut.

Aweswometacular.

I loved the ending the most out of this haha! Poor Cliffjumper :/

Life sucks and then you die right, or at least have your Spark thing removed :D

Battosai810 responds:

And then implanted in your leader so he can live...
Glad you liked it! I've basically been using Cliffjumper as an entertaining little punching bag for the series, which is normally Spudbee's role.
Thanks for reviewing :)