Reviews for "SRM Transformers 4 Part 2"

Sunday morning

This is a really nice flash you did guys. Good work on the sound. That made me nostalic about old Transformers. You'll got a better score later that night, i'm sure of it! :3

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks! it took a while to hunt down an archive of the old sound effects, and luckily Xander was able to make the voices sound like the old robots.
Glad you liked it :)

it made me Roflmaowtfbbq.

An overall smooth flash. Decent animation, great comedy and voice acting was nice too. Keep on making these =) definitely something to look forward to.
5/5 10/10

@Author
About Cliffjumper, too bad he's dead =( cause you could prolly squeeze out more comedy out of him. i dunno, like, humor his revival or something.

I'm glad you liked it!
Cliffjumper may be dead, but remember that him and Spudbee are pretty much the exact same character. Besides, it's Transformers! Nobody's dead for long!

R-o-b-o-t R-o-c-k

Much better than I was expecting, usually things like this are a bunch of awkward, cutesy in-jokes, but I thought it was pretty amusing. 'favorite part was Cliffjumper with Shockwave ("Can I look at 4Chan?" "NO!").

How did you get the background music from the 80's cartoon? I've been looking for mp3's of it everywhere, but I can't find it.

Battosai810 responds:

Glad I managed to defy your expectations. I try to keep a balance between series in-jokes for Transformers fans and plain, general humor. I think I struck a good balance with this one.

As for the music, I somehow managed to find a .rar file of Transformers music and sound effects after digging around online for a while. I've never been able to find it again, but I could email you a .zip of it if you'd like. Send me a PM later.

Glad you liked it!

Melatron got served! LOL!

This was nice and quick, AND kept you entertained the whole time. Way to go man.

I liked how you used "The many deaths of Optimus Prime" symdrome SO well in this. That and how even Melatron didn't want to hurt Cliffjumper when he said what he did. What a nice Con LOL!

Cliffjumper and Shockwave together reminded me of Transformers Animated, what with CJ being SW sectary and all.

1 more thing, "NOOGIE!!!" Way to beat em up Starscream!

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you liked it so much!

I've actually had the idea of SRM Prime dying in a flash since I wrote the third one last year. Was just waiting for the right time to implement it. Every series does it, after all.

I actually wrote this before Shockwave and Cliffjumper really showed up in Animated - a funny coincidence! I absolutely love Animated though.

NOOGIE!
Thanks for the great review :)

O PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ MAKE MORE PLZ PLZ

YOU COULD LIKE MAKE IT SO CLIFFSUCKER OR WATEVER COME BACK ZOMBIE AND SO MELATRON AND THEY INFECT OTHER DECEPTICONS AND THEY FIGHT LIKE JOE ZOMBIE BUT SPUDBEE SAME EXCEPT HE GOOD AND AOUBTOBOTS GET UPGRADED

IT'S JUST LIKE THE CARTOON