Reviews for "SRM Transformers 4 Part 2"

LOL

LOL, NOOGIE! best one yet!

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks :) I'm getting voicework done for part 5, so it should be happening soon!

yea

well thats one way of getting rid of a sucky charter. great way to end the epsiod eim so glad another one is in the works. can't wait to see it.

Battosai810 responds:

Well, if I'm going to kill off a sucky character, it has to be in an entertaining way.
Dunno when episode 5 will happen, but it will, don't worry.

FANTASTIC!!!

I love SRM Tranformers! It's so fantastic tha tI don't even know what to say! It leaves me speechless! Nice job yet again you never ceice to amaze me!

Hey if you do make a 5th one you should use the song Back to Mad by Texas Faggot. You don't have but I just wanted to make a suggestion.

Battosai810 responds:

Well, I can't say I really cared for the song, and SRM Transformers 5 is already written. Thanks for the suggestion nonetheless, and I'm glad you liked the toon!

Great fun

Nice work man, Ive enjoyed watching this one a few times, the Candy Zoo part is hilarious! Thanks for using my track and big congrats on getting daily 2nd :D. Woot!

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you liked it - I really wanted an appropriately silly children's sounding song for that part, and after some digging I came up to Candy Zoo. Thanks for making such an excellent track! That scene wouldn't have worked without you!

TRANSFORMERS!!

Yet another great flash from a really great artist! You are officially favorited :D lol! Anywho, a nice parody that definately was funny. Most of the stuff was original, and if it was taken from anything else, it had its own little twist to make it amusing. Artwork was good, music was also good, cant find any real complaints with this flash.. lol!

Lovely work, and keep it up! I cant wait for your next submission :D

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks! It always feels good to be fav'd :)
Glad you liked the humor throughout; more stuff is coming soon!