Reviews for "SRM Transformers 4 Part 2"

good work

Ok, so this is what you were working on instead of giving me my cowboy bebop. Fair enough i suppose. I would write another absurdly long review if i had the time to do so; but i do not have that time on my hands at the moment. It seems like you are getting better still with your flash talents. You should keep producing them, and keep raking in those big bucks from the adds that i never click on. Good work on this submission, it was well done and pretty funny. I know i will be seeing more in the future, and look forward to that.

Battosai810 responds:

Don't worry, you'll get Cowboy Bebop from me eventually.
Glad you liked it - technically I'm not allowed to tell you to click on the ads anyway.
I'll keep making flashes like this for a good while, so just you wait for more.
Thanks for reviewing!

No bumble bee ;[[

i was really hoping to see him again. oh well
good flash all around.
seems kinda like you ran ideas toward the end.

Battosai810 responds:

Well, the next SRM Transformers is going to be called "The Search for Spudbee" so don't worry, he'll come back :)
I don't remember if I ran out of ideas or not - I wrote this about 4-5 months or more ago.
Thanks for watching!

Very Nice

Very good, the script is well written and paced. I wish I had enough time to devote to doing Flash animations.

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks, it means a lot to hear the script is well paced - I've had a lot of trouble making things a bit too wordy as of late.
Well, Flash started as something I just did in my free time for fun. Anyone can start!
Glad you liked it!

Great movie bro!

Movie was great, an epic conclusion to episode 4! There was drama, jokes, and of course... sick dance moves.

Also I DO believe I saw a bit about Hitler's Strawberries 2 right there good sir. I look forward to that with much interest. Hopefully it makes me play it instead of the original son damn much.

Battosai810 responds:

Hey man, glad you liked it. I tried to basically make the most SRM Transformers-y flash I could, and I think I did a decent job.

Yes, you did spot a Hitler's Strawberries teaser there! It'll come out eventually, but I'm not sure when. Thanks for watching!

Another Great Installment into the Series

Very humorous like your past flashes. I have followed this series since the beginning and I hope there is much more to come.
Keep up the good work.

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks! There will be more down the line, just you wait!