Reviews for "If Trees Could Speak"

This is good.

This has amazed me in many ways. I love your artistic abilities and your choice of words and description. When your grandfather burried puppies....it just tore me up to even think of that. You see I have an asian mother and she was abbused and all her pets were killed by her parents or her brother. So I guess this flash touched me, in a way where I can think of other people.

...

berrying a sack of puppies!!! thats horrible and vile!

powerful stuff there

1 thing tho...actually 2...how did you develope a fear of snails, and Y THE FUCK DID GRANDFGATHER BURRY THE PUPPIES ALIVE!!! hit him with a shovel...

anyways, i absolutely LOVE the sketcheyness!!!!! rly awesome flash, nobody else has rly done a life story...or if it's been done, i havent seen it.

reguardless, kudos dude, this is AMAZING!!!

Tile's a Quite Memorable Thing.

I understand this sort of historical autobiography completely. Ah, the function of the many traumatic and prominent events that have accosted our minds ever since the day they occurred...the way they shape our everyday lives...

It's magical, I tell you.

Very interesting flash

I'll give it an 8 out of 10 because your grandfather is despicable; but the rest of the flash was good.