Reviews for "If Trees Could Speak"

I agree with the guy under me.

It was okay...i guess... Art was fine and the music was fine. But, I just don't see the point of the video.It was alittle boring to be honest. I'm not saying it sucked but it could have been better.

meh

it's okay, I just don't get why everyone's saying "wow". Really, it's not all that great people. Art was fine.

Really great

Loved all of it, the only part that I dis liked a little bit so was the jpegs at the end.

wow

this obviously means a lot

Interesting

It was very captivating. It's nice to see something more human on here. The dead puppies isn't a nice thought, but life isn't always nice. And well dead puppies are better than crazed wild dogs. Great style and the song suited well. I could have watched for a lot longer. :) Good work.