Reviews for "If Trees Could Speak"

Didn't expect this

i actually thought this would be a comedy but it was really "touching," the graphics weren't incredible but the story was all that matters

Very well done

i must say that was really hit me when it talks about the puppys

screw ur grampa!

poor little puppies, lives thrown away...

very nice flash

but somethimes the words went by too fast :3
nice flash all n all

amazing piece of art

this isn't my average 10/10 good job. Just know that that was a very moving and at the same time unsettling work of art. From start to finish you kept everything moving at a somewhat speedy rate but quality was put into each frame of your life. Obviously the sack of puppies got to a lot of people but, it Obviously had an effect on you as well, and given your grandfathers background and history it's not really our place to judge (although personally i'd flip out)

anyway going to have to add you to favorites because after seeing the "batman" piece and this one i can tell you are capable of many mediums and doing them very well. Excellent work

-jones-