Reviews for "If Trees Could Speak"

nice

i liked it it was awsome but yea about ur grandpa yea its true it sucks but hey like u said u coulnt give em away, so yea its cool and also nice flash again

awesome

Its like all those alt comics I used to read. People just talking about their life and their most defining moments will always be the best stories. Truth kicks fictions ass. Kerojr (The poster below me) is right, this drags us into your world, but not kicking and screaming. The music was great to. I'm gonna check out more of lightbulbs stuff now.
Perhaps my only complaint is the writing was a little difficult to concentrate on how they jiggle around, and there's a awesome picture beside it.

yeah!

this was very amusing to see, i enjoyed it and at the start i didnt noticed the musci, guess i had the volume down, i was confused about the dates too but then i got it all, its pretty cool though.
i like the way you draw and i like the way you say all that in just a few words its like dragging us to your world.
I liked it.

...

O_O...+_+... umm ._.
>_<

SAD

awesome but sad oh the card was in smipsons too i choo choo choose u