Reviews for "If Trees Could Speak"

A well told story

I enjoyed this thoroughly! :D

Favorited! :)

I saw the title..

And immediately knew I had to see this. I absolutely love that album. That album changed my life, and this flash just made it a whole lot better. Thank you.

People who vote low just don't get it.

Seems a very personal work, the drawings and style are great.
More please!

poignant

Very nice flash. I would say that the style is somewhat common, but very relevant to what you were doing here. The frankness of the messages is very touching and evocative. There are some great cartoons on Newgrounds, many more stylistically advanced than yours, but most do not reach the level of... personality... that you have.

This is a work of art. It tells a very touching story (and perhaps the story is even more impacting because of the lack of detail), and, in ways, it challenges the viewer. I hold back the 10 only because I feel that, from a technical standpoint, you could have made the movie more accessible (some of the text went by so fast that I couldn't read it entirely, i.e.).

Very well done. Thank you!

Awesome man!

I think theres nothing more shocking that actual parts of an indivdual life... It was great, great I tell you. I'd love to know more about the making the girl cry... anyway, real good.