Reviews for "If Trees Could Speak"

ok umm

wat the hell was the music about?? im confused about tht cuz trees tht talk dnt really seem to be connected wit the flash at all. i liked tho great animation. n the format was genius lik.

oh my god...

did your grandpa really do that?! holy crap. thats horrible. great artwork but...oh my god.

Tile's a Quite Memorable Thing.

I understand this sort of historical autobiography completely. Ah, the function of the many traumatic and prominent events that have accosted our minds ever since the day they occurred...the way they shape our everyday lives...

It's magical, I tell you.

poignant

Very nice flash. I would say that the style is somewhat common, but very relevant to what you were doing here. The frankness of the messages is very touching and evocative. There are some great cartoons on Newgrounds, many more stylistically advanced than yours, but most do not reach the level of... personality... that you have.

This is a work of art. It tells a very touching story (and perhaps the story is even more impacting because of the lack of detail), and, in ways, it challenges the viewer. I hold back the 10 only because I feel that, from a technical standpoint, you could have made the movie more accessible (some of the text went by so fast that I couldn't read it entirely, i.e.).

Very well done. Thank you!

ouch!

yea, but couldn't he've put the poor bastards outta there misery 1st?

wow yea that was rly gross :-P