Reviews for "'Explanation'"

Very deep

I just love the concept of this flash. It goes in very deep espcially towards the end. It was very beautiful and I actually just loved the choppy effect and the way you designed everything.

This flash is crunk, fo' shizzle!

Not bad, pretty interesting. Just remember that scetchy and weird doesn't mean good.

OMFG that WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!

it had me entranced for a while, because it appeared to have no latteral meaning, but then shit came together like puzzle peices, and then I was fucking blown away!!!

AWESOME!

I have to say...

it honestly put me to sleep. In the good way.

ACTION-SCIENCE!! ACTION-SCIENCE!!

Space Ipod
Elevator of Infinity
Blank Space
Cracked
Rotating planets.

So did the end mean that we are all the center of our own universe? Or, that even in blank space, you still cant help but be caused/effected?

I must know.

BBBBB.
-Mike

Butzbo responds:

...Space Ipod? I'm not sure if you're talking about the ship or something else...,,
Oh well...
That's one of my favourite conclusions, the Mug fellow is walking alone at some weird and desolated 'galaxy', to finally found itself in a Void as ...Yes, the center of its own universe, 'originating' the things he 'discovered' in its journey.,.
I like this review!