For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 94 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "'Explanation'"

Quirky and Highly Original

This is probably one of the stranger flashes I've seen . Although the...um, cup- shaped...thing seemed to be going on a journey the likes of which would only be seen in dreams, I throughly enjoyed the whole experience . I was, however, disappointed at the ending. It just ended, without any closure. Endings aside, I think you did an excellent job with this flash. I hope to see more flashes from you in the future.

~Sword

very good flash!

ill give ya the ten i didnt like that you would use frames over and over again but i can understand from the size that you wanted to make it, it probably saved alot of time! it was very abstract? i guess.. uh well made flash thanks.

Fantastic!

Very good FBF, nice choice of music and interesting concept. It's almost like one of those bizarre dreams that make no sense. I quite liked it. A new fave for me! *Adds to favs* Keep it up!

I like it...

I don't quite get it, but I like it. Well done!