Reviews for "'Explanation'"

IT'S FUCKING MASCULIN

Very trippy and relaxing, however the animation was a bit choppy at times so the imagary lost much of it's charm. You also lost points and got a facepalm for 'le finé'.

Butzbo responds:

whhat...Heheh, i think i started using 'Le Finé' with 'random-fun' intentions in my first animations, but i think it looks a little dumb in this one :D, hehr,.,.
Thanks!

Yea

Really anti-physics indeed.

Ain't cool at all

Well the compliment about this is relaxing...others i agreed with btyler :)
Keep it up

Not good, not even worth the idea.

The concept was good, many different ways to interpret it. The animation was Not good, it needed alot more work and more time, i wouldn't have even wnated to submit it. Its a coffe cup with eyes. Besides what did not makes sense, i was just staring at crappy animation.

Butzbo responds:

It's hard to find a well explained negative-constructive criticism, so i'm glad i found this one!,
About the time, i made myself a deadline (finishing in 2008), so you can see i didn't worked too much the graphics, also maybe as a part of the 'style',,,
Anyway i think that the same 'interpretation' thing is what makes the sense, and that's when the thing gets subjective ...
Ohwell,thanks anyway for reviewing!

Great

Was very good, btw its spelled write, not right guy below lol.