Reviews for "'Explanation'"

Well done but

I did like it, and I thought about quiting out at first, but I stuck with it. I don't know how to quite explain it. I liked it, but at the same time, I didn't. I'm sorry for this, but I do like the style you used, maybe if you made something that made sense? I did like it more than I disliked it though.

Good

I felt it was brilliantly done. Good Job!

pretty good

i got the picture but it didnt keep me hooked the whole time
but still i liked it

nice.

very abstract. loving the chrono trigger music lol.

My goodness...

I can see the style you used, but this one was wrong. I stopped after 30 second because of the lack of interest. Animation was fuzzy, very plain, crap sounds and I just couldn't understand what the heck was going on.

Butzbo responds:

You can't expect 'understanding' too much if you just watched like 10% of the movie...