Reviews for "'Explanation'"

interesting...

Was this frame by frame animation? Just curious since I do this as well and it has that inconsistency which makes the character seem shaky. Not saying it's bad because I like it, just wondering is all.

anyways, loved the concept. The animation was good. I think the music really set the tone for the piece more than anything though since if you play it without sound it loses it's appeal. But, then that means you did a good job of using sound and animation together to make your work better doesn't it?

...good job :)

Butzbo responds:

Yes, almost every frame (at least in the 'characters') was always being 'redrawn' ,. heh, thanks to onion skin!
Thanks! :)

Detailed and Abstract

Feelings of the unknown and wonderment are all present in this fantastic and beautiful piece of media. At no time did i understand what was happening, however at every stage I could not pull my eyes away from the screen. My skin literally prickles looking back at the strange abstract world, the accepting main character and the detailed and modern, almost city scape environments. It reminds me of the rapidly ever-changing chaos realm, in it the character finds his final destiny. In short, incredible.

very different

i gave 5/5 10/10
it was very interesting because you never know where whese kinda movies will lead you and i just thought idk but it just was like wow this is like totally mentally impairing movie
it was awesome especially the ending
the ending reminded me of like somebody who controls two worlds that are plotted to destroy eachiother
or somebody who has drifted in madness

Kinda good but not the best...

It was pretty relaxing to watch and it could be a good point and clickgame if it had some kinda storyline

Great Movie

Something about this made me watch it to the end, despite its lack of attention grabbers, I have no idea what it is. I'm glad I did though - the ending brought back good memories of Chrono Trigger lol.. Fitting music there at the end considering he was in some kind of limbo "End of Time" music =)