Reviews for "GunChest Episode 04_01"

love the series

i have loved the series from the very start (except the japanese episode) its great animating keep up the good work

Great

Every single 1 I saw has been great! keep it up!!!

wow, it actually got even better!

i always give critical acclaim to each episode but this time it truly earns my compliments! for once there wasn't an excessive amount of terrible one liners and the english dubs were actually decent! but from now on im gna go to ur website to watch the korean episodes. i like how u offer both dubs, the voice actors must be doing a lot of work!

collection

okay it seems like NG has got to open a gunchest collection! =)

very stylish series you're making there

I like this ep

The visuals are very good and the voice acting is very decent.
I can tell there is difficulty in adding more frames(smoother animation) due to the file size on this project.