Reviews for "GunChest Episode 04_01"

Sweet

Regardless of what anyone tells you, you are doing a great job. I love this series and can't wait for more to come out in English. Just keep doing what you are doing. For those who think there is no plot, WATCH THE WHOLE FRICKIN' SERIES!!

5/5 and 10/10

10/1- awesome joB!

its 10/10 and it will always be so. :D this movie is really awesome and i cant wait to see more i want to know what happens :)

great one

i don't know why some people rated this "1". I think the animation is fluid for line art. The background is detailed. I haven't seen the whole episodes so I don't know what is going on and I am not interested in robot things but I must say that this piece is well produced.

Another great chapter

Keep up the good work with these flashes! I must say that it's weird to see a CGI movie on Newgrounds. It's wierd, because every animated movie I see is CGI, whereas the opposite is true for flash movies. I'd like to know how you made this, and let me say you are good at it!

Setting up?

I'm assuming these episodes are suppose to be the setup/filler episodes. Scientists in ep1 still havn't been mentioned at all and I'm wondering what happened to the movie-style gunfight with the boomerange guy? A later episode, I guess. Still assuming these are just filler episodes.
The voice acting choice was a great option and so now everyone can shut up about voice acting.
Also I was kinda expecting something a bit more specatular than just little barrel nips with big bullets on the guy's chest. Example Optimus Prime and the Matrix of Leadership or even Guyver.