Reviews for "GunChest Episode 04_01"

WOW!

Very well made. I loved it. (Add to favorites)
amazing!

sweeeeeeet

i only found 7 episodes of GunChest, where are the others?

Better.

Well... the voices are a lot better this time, but I still prefer the Korean voices. Still, the character animation needs more frames. It's a bit choppy, but it's tolerable. Good job. Keep it up.

Wow!!!!!!! just awesome

I just cant believe how can you have 2 kinds of voices and subtitles with making the filesize regular I mean voices are also sound clips I am just amazed

I really liked the new preloader than the older ones and your mini screent shot above it looks cool

The animation is still at its best and the voices are better now I like the korean voices they match the lip sync even thought I cant understand them

I like that you added a bit childish humor and for all your gunchest vids I think it is not for all audiences there just some mid violence

I hope for moar!

Ah that's even better

Having both Korean and English as a choice is very smart. That way both ppl can enjoy it either way they like instead of the old fight of "Subtitle is better" and "Dubb is better" :D Well done.