Reviews for "GunChest Episode 04_01"

Truely a fantastic submission.

The use of the 3D models in this flash was a very interesting way to go in terms of presenting your story.

Although the animation was not super fluid, it's to be expected as it takes longer to draw. The style of drawing reminds me of Zelda the Windwaker at some points. I personally found it to be a very creative form of animation.

The sound was very well done, I am really glad to finally see a submission with some effort in terms of sound, as the last I reviewed was Power Star 4.

The story was solid, the flash looked and felt great. And I enjoyed the show.

Excellent job.

Another great chapter

Keep up the good work with these flashes! I must say that it's weird to see a CGI movie on Newgrounds. It's wierd, because every animated movie I see is CGI, whereas the opposite is true for flash movies. I'd like to know how you made this, and let me say you are good at it!

great!

great animation man. MINT!!! the voice acting was great... i just didn't like the funny part... not so good acting there... but overall is great

Setting up?

I'm assuming these episodes are suppose to be the setup/filler episodes. Scientists in ep1 still havn't been mentioned at all and I'm wondering what happened to the movie-style gunfight with the boomerange guy? A later episode, I guess. Still assuming these are just filler episodes.
The voice acting choice was a great option and so now everyone can shut up about voice acting.
Also I was kinda expecting something a bit more specatular than just little barrel nips with big bullets on the guy's chest. Example Optimus Prime and the Matrix of Leadership or even Guyver.

keeps getting deeper...

No action. Now that the ONLY down side was mentioned, this is a solid series it has humor, animation is just simply flawless, and the story line it's impecable so far. Keeps getting interesting and getting an episode a week it's one of the best delivery times I've seen on newgrounds major kudos!!

Now some people should know when to make a review if it's not your kind of animation why make a bad review or useless for that matter. It''s better if you just keep quiet and watch something else.

We do reviews in the likes and dislikes of an animation not because the genre does not suit you, you should nag on it.

Sangmin Bang freaking awesome!!