Reviews for "GunChest Episode 04_01"

Epic

This flash has so many really goood things to say about it, I'm almost unsure were to start.

Firstly, the graphical animation is stellar. This flash to me seems to be near professional quality in graphical animation. With just a few minor hitches, everything is fluid and very pleasing to watch.

Next, the sound is nearly perfect. My only problem was that the voices seemed to lack a little bit of emotion in some places, but considering this was originally in Korean, with English voiceovers, I can't complain at all. I'm just glad it was even put into English! Also, the music is great, and really adds to the feel of the flash.

And finally, the one thing I love about this is it has such an in depth story. You've really thought out everything in this series and it makes everything so much more believable.

Overall, I rate this submission a 10/10 and a 5/5, well worth your time to watch :)

~xExtCx

Man this show is like mega man.

But this is the better version of mega man.Like eh the adult version.I dig this.BUT WORD OF ADVICE: DO NOT ATTEMPT JAPANESE HUMOR AGAIN! And the bee is a little unnecesary.But all in all the show is nice.Just stay away from the japanese humor,it'll change the show completely.Anyway keep up the rest of the good work.I'm glad you're developing a story.Now let the GOOD ANIME BEGIN!

critique

the Lipsync= a few didn't sync with the voices

However everything else was Awesome

cooool

its good

nice work

seems to me that of a rockman type of suit doesn't it? but still pretty nice job!